Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I Would Change My Name Too!

First she investigated the recruiting sex scandal at the University of Colorado, but was unable to bring any charges against any of the student athletes. Then she encouraged the women involved to bring suit against the University, only to have the suit thrown out of court by the Judge presiding over the case. I believe if I was having a string of successes like Boulder County District Attorney Mary Keenan, I would change my name too.

Boulder County District Attorney Mary Keenan has a new last name, Lacy, the result of a Christmas present to her husband, Jack Lacy. Keenan married Lacy in 2002 but kept her name because she was running for election that year.

If she decided to change her name at Christmas, I wonder why it took till now to tell anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home