Tuesday, May 24, 2005

IPAQ Post

I have added a new IPAQ HP Pocket PC to the collection, and this is my first post. Reading the product reviews I was both excited and nervous. Some of the reviewers were ecstatic about the device, but some complained that the device simply quit after three days. Others complained that they could not manage the open programs, but that does not seem to be a problem.

The trick now will be to make the wireless feature work. If I can get that to work I will be able to communicate with the office on my Cozumel trip. That might sound stupid, but trust me its better than them trying to call me every day. Maybe I will even have a chance to blog.

Synchronizing to the computer at work is proving to be a chore, which means that I will need to figure out the correct addressing to the exchange server. I did get the internet connection to work, but not the email account. All I can say is that the MSN homepage looks mighty busy on a small screen. Overall the IPAQ has been rather simple to master. I have even programmed it so it controls the television and stereo. What a lucky man I am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a hp ipaq pocket pc h4150 site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home