Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Why Didn't I Think Of This?

A lighthearted look at the news this morning brings us to a gentleman who has found a different way to keep himself occupied in his retirement years. 1,000 Bars in 1 Year is the blog of a retired computer geek from New York. Retirement planners have told me I need a better plan for how to keep myself occupied after retirement than going fishing every day. Maybe they were right. My new plan is fishing and blogging. How about "1,000 Honey holes in 100 Days." Better yet, I think I will name that blog "They Were Really Hitting Yesterday." "Woppers.com" is surely already taken. I think I'll just keep working on that name.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about new york stock exchange penny stock so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was surfing the net loking for some ski rental and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great site here on dog karate. I also run a dog karate site that you and your visitors may find interesting.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home